CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..

Hi everyone I just wanted to say "happy thanksgiving". Their is so much to be thankful this year. I'm thankful for my family. I have 4 sisters, 1 brother, 2 nieces and 1 nephew. who i love so much. My mom and dad who are always their for me especially the past 2 years since i've been having health problems. I am very thankful for my friends, Juliet, Tysen and Samantha. These 3 people are always their for me when I need to vent or just to talk story. I am so very thankful for my hobby. I love my cricut and all my supplies that are in my little craft space.
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.. Be safe and enjoy your turkey..

1 comments:

AmyJRockstar

Theresa, I have some info on you about your health issuses. Shoot me an email and we'll chat. Maybe I can help you!
XO ~ Amy Jo

Post a Comment

number comments

>