CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

design team "thanks to you" project


so the theme for our design team project was "thanks to you". I used one of the new purchases i made on ebay which is the "Paisley Cachemire" Cartridge. I used the frog because to me it looked likes the frog wants to give you a big hug. The frog is saying "thank you" lol. hope you all enjoy. check out what the older ladies did.
http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kassidy

Theresa! I love your card! I wan to give the little frog a hug;) Thanks so much for being on the design team! You are awesome!
-Kassidy

SherriC.

Theresa this is sooo cute, I don't have this cart, but I do love that frog....he does look like he is ready to give us a big hug....TFS!!!

Post a Comment

number comments

>