CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall Design Team Final Project.

 I had the honor to be on the fall design team for Inking it Up. It was so much fun to meet so many wonderful people. I want to thanks Kassidy for picking me to be apart of the design team. Without you picking me I wouldn't have so many followers. The blog hop that we did got me all my followers and I have you to thank for that. Also thanks for such great themes for our projects, some challenged me. I would also like to thanks the rest of the design team. All of you ladies are very creative and wonderful in what you do. I hope to be on a design team again in the future.  OK so here is my last project. I chose to make a Christmas card since its December but I also wanted to make a card that I haven't done yet so I decided to make a "Z fold card". Hope you all like it.


4 comments:

AmyJRockstar

That is sooo cute! I would love to receive a card like that. If only my friends were so crafty... Hmm... ;) Nice work!
XO ~ Amy Jo

SherriC.

Theresa , this is sooo cute, it was really nice working with you this past few months....

Debbie

this card is so sweet I love it thanks for sharing and thanks for being another follower with me, it was nice being on the DT with you, I too hope to be on another team soon Debbie

AmyJRockstar

Theresa, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this beautiful card and the other lovely ones you sent me. You made my whole day when I recieved your package and I love this card so much that it is going into my permanent scrapbook! I have shown all my friends and they were super impressed with your style. I will be posting all the ones you did on my blog soon so keep checking it. You are a sweetheart and I hope you are finding some help with your health and some answers. Please keep me posted.

Your friend,
Amy Jo

Post a Comment

number comments

>