CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Facebook page and new year story..

I made a new Facebook page for "juicy creation" please check it out and "like" my page. So what is everyone working on? One of my friends told me whatever your doing on jeanuary 1st is what your going to be doing for the rest of the year. So on december 31st at around 11:30 I decide to sit in my craft area and make a card. On January 1st I crafted all day. I think it's so true. I've been crafting maybe 5 days a week. I added more items to my Etsy store. I want to be a successful crafter like all of you. I watch YouTube videos every night to get ideas on projects. I love watching made by momo, my pink stamper, pink cricut and crafting with cristina. These ladies have wonderful videos. Well I just wanted to share my new year story. Thanks for reading. Have a crafty day...

3 comments:

Georgiana

Good luck with making more cards! Be sure to come and visit again when you do get a chance.

Georgiana

AmyJRockstar

Hi Sweetie,
Have you received your package yet? Let me know when you do!
Xo ~ Amy Jo
P.S. Wish we could craft together! I could use some company!

Anonymous

I love your creations and like you I just created a Facebook page. Hope to see more beautiful cards from you!

Post a Comment

number comments

>